Family winter holiday fun in the heart of an enchanted forest
At the doors of the Val d’Aran, 1 hour and a half from Toulouse, discover this resort with skis on your feet, the "Nature" resort of Comminges, friendly and family oriented. This 1200 acre wooded mountainous resort has brown bear, doe, roe deer, and stags, wild goats, wood grouse, salamanders, wildlife you may discover in the clearings and the bogs.
Beginner area for those first being exposed to mountain sports, accessed via the legendary cycling Col du Menté, the Mourtis "Quatre domaines, Quatre saisons" resort provides access to those very much sought after free-style and snowboarding experiences.
Downhill Skiing :
- 11 ski lifts including one 4 place chairlift (2 slopes) and 1 conveyor;
- 100 acres of trails including 8 green, 5 blue, 5 red and 2 black –with 1 re-graded green and red slope;
- New Snowpark, dedicated slalom run, sledding slope and recreational fun space.
Nordic Spaces :
- 15 km of marked trails through the forest (both classical and skating cross-country skiing);
- 45 km of forest trails for snowshoeing;
- 5 km of dogsled trails.
Ski touring :
- Gar, Cagire and Escalette Mountains
How to get there :
-by car: 125 km from Toulouse via the A 64 - Exit N°17 (Montréjeau) follow signs to Spain/Lerida until Saint-Béat, then Boutx–Le Mourtis
- Train/taxi : from the train station of Marignac
1350 m (Col de Mente) - 1816 m (Pic du Tuc de Pan and Escalas)
- Resort-village in the Forest of Boutx
Station du Mourtis
Tél : 05 61 79 47 55/05 61 79 45 98 - Fax : 05 61 79 87 76