Luchon-SuperbagnèresThe queen of the hot springs at the bottom of the slopes
Discover Luchon resort – its village authentically Pyrenean. With only an 8 minute ride in the mountain cable car you are brought to the slopes of Superbagnères, a ski resort which has a unique 360° panoramic view of the Pyrenees Mountains. A particularly sunny natural balcony giving you the impression you can touch the Vénasque Mountain or caress Céciré Peak. According to your preferences, choose to live in the heart of Luchon or at the foot of the ski slopes of Superbagnères. In Luchon, after skiing, relax thanks to the fitness programs offered at the hot spring spa and take advantage as well of the evening entertainment in town: cinema, bars, restaurants or nightclubs.
Downhill Skiing :
- 15 lifts including 10 drag-lifts and 4 chairlifts.
- 1 cable car linking the Superbagnères resort with the town of Luchon in 8 minutes.
- 28 trails (4 green, 11 blue, 7 red and 6 black)
- 160 snowmaking canons.
New: 4-place chairlift for the lake area
- Area “for new skiing methods”: Snowpark and Kidpark
- Sled area
Cross country Skiing:
- 4 km of trails in the Lake area “le secteur du Lac”
- 2 in Luchon and 1 at Superbagnères
- Superbagnères 1,440 m / 1,800 m / 2,260 m
- Resort village of Luchon is at 600 m
Getting there :
- From Luchon to Superbagnères : 8 minute cable car ride or 17 km by road
- Highway A64, exit 17 - Montréjeau : 140 km from Toulouse
- Airport: Toulouse (Blagnac) is 140 km, Tarbes is 110 km
- Train : Station in Luchon
French Ski School :
Phone: 05 61 79 08 75
Motor home and caravan facilities :
- Motor home service station in Luchon
- Overnight parking is authorized at the resort
CONTACT • Altiservice – Station de ski
• Office de Tourisme
18 allées d'Etigny - BP 29 - 31110 Luchon
Tél. : 05 61 79 21 21 - Fax : 05 61 79 11 23
45 allées d’Etigny – 31 110 Luchon
Tél. : 05.61.79.97.00 – Fax : 05.61.79.97.09